Things Needed for Class Completion:
- Complete range waiver
- Have photos and fingerprints taken before class date at Spartan Firearms
- Fill out State of ND Carry & conceal form on the ND Attorney General’s website and bring to class
- If using your own personal firearm – please bring:
- 2 magazines
- A belt and holster for your firearm
- 24 rounds of ammo (you can buy it at the range counter if you don’t have enough)
All of us want to have the ability to be able to protect ourselves and the people we care about. Spartan Firearms specifically created the Concealed Carry course to accomplish that objective. Our Active duty LE instructors are highly experienced in preparing people of all backgrounds to have the confidence, knowledge and skills needed to be able to safely carry a concealed firearm, gain the tactical advantage over an attacker and be able to survive an armed encounter.
ND’s Class 1 permit is good in 38 states. This class consists of 4 hours of intense instruction divided between an interactive lecture and 24 rounds of live fire.
ND’s Class 2 permit is good in 29 states. This class consists of 2 hours of intense instruction in a classroom setting.
Owning or providing your own firearm is not a requirement. We have handguns, ammo, eye & ear protection available for rent for those that do not have their own. Total cost includes fingerprints and photos done at Spartan Firearms.
PLEASE FILL OUT ND CONCEALED WEAPONS APPLICATION AND BRING TO CLASS.
Age requirements: 18 years and older (class size 20-25)
Skill Level: Basic