Legal Notice. These terms and conditions of use govern your use of this web site. This web site is owned and / or operated by or on behalf of Spartan Firearms d/b/a spartanfirearms.us all of which are collectively referred to in these terms and conditions of use as “Spartan Firearms”.
1. Disclaimer Liability – Spartan Firearms has taken reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in this web site is accurate; however, all information is provided "as is" without any express or implied warranties, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL BOB’S GUN SHOP BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND / OR RESULTING FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT AND INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, EVEN IF BOB’S GUN SHOP HAS BEEN NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF THE POTENTIAL FOR SUCH DAMAGES. You agree that your use of and reliance on this web site are entirely at your own risk. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice by updating or revising these terms and conditions of use.
In the event any third party asserts a claim against Spartan Firearms or its affiliates or agents arising from your use of this web site, you shall indemnify and hold harmless Spartan Firearms and its affiliates and agents against any damages, losses, expenses, cost, or other liabilities of any kind (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or in any way relating to such claim.
There can be no assurance that this web site and / or Spartan Firearms’s servers are free of viruses or other mechanisms harmful to the computer systems of users. Spartan Firearms and its affiliates are not responsible or liable to any person or entity for a loss, damage, injury, or other liability arising from the information and materials contained in this web site or relating to the use of this web site.
2. Copyright Notice - Copyright notice for all pages on this web site: ©2015 Spartan Firearms. All Rights Reserved. Any reproduction, transmission, printing, publication, or distribution of this website or any portion thereof without Spartan Firearms’s permission is a violation of United States copyright law and may subject you to civil and criminal penalties. You may only view, reproduce, print, or otherwise use this web site and its content for your personal, informational, and noncommercial use. Any authorized reproduction of this web site must include the copyright notice set forth above.
3. Trademark Notice - All product names, trademarks, service marks, and / or product and logo designs shown on this web site are either the property of or used with permission by Spartan Firearms, and the use thereof without the express written consent of the owner(s) thereof is strictly prohibited.
4. Links - This web site contains links to third-party web sites. Spartan Firearms does not control the content of these web sites. Unless specifically stated on this web site to the contrary, Spartan Firearms is not affiliated with these third parties and does not endorse or sponsor their web sites, products, or services.
5. Privacy - We know that you are concerned about your privacy; so is Spartan Firearms. To learn more, you can read Spartan Firearms’s Privacy & Security Policy.
6. Governing Law - By accessing this web site, you agree that the laws of the state of North Dakota, without regard to the conflict of laws and principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use of this web site and the interpretation of these terms and conditions of use. By accessing this web site, you also agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of North Dakota and the venue of the state and federal courts located within North Dakota.
OUR POLICY: YOUR PRIVACY MATTERS
Spartan Firearms respects your privacy and security. Spartan Firearms’s retail store and Internet sites are meant to be of service to you. We record a variety of information from your visit to our stores and / or Internet sites in order to provide you with the best products, timely information, and quality customer service.
This notice explains our store and online information practices as well as the options you can take regarding the way your personal information is collected and used.
What Information We Collect and How We Use It
We may collect information (including name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, and other personal identifying information) when you:
1. Make a purchase at our retail store.
2. Place an order from our Internet site or by phone.
3. Return or exchange an item.
4. Receive a gift.
5. Subscribe to our email list.
6. Subscribe to our direct mail list.
7. Register or attend one of our events or seminars.
8. Enter a contest.
9. Create a wish list.
10. Inquire about our products or services.
Any personal information that we collect is used for the purposes of completing one of the applicable 11 tasks / items noted above and / or to communicate with you.
Additional information regarding your privacy and the personal information Spartan Firearms collects from you is detailed below.
Your First Spartan Firearms Internet Order: Based upon the options you select, we will use the information you provide to:
1. Place you on our email list to receive emails with special offers and updates about our products and services, unless you select the checkbox at checkout informing us not to do so.
2. Place you on our direct mail list to receive direct mail with special offers and updates about our products and services, unless you select the checkbox at checkout informing us not to do so.
Subsequent Spartan Firearms Purchases: If you have previously purchased product(s) from Spartan Firearms, your subscription status will remain unchanged unless you edit your account profile or notify us.
Send a Gift: When you send a gift and request that it is sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient’s name and postal address. We use this information to ship the product and confirm delivery. We also reserve the right to add this information to our direct mail databases. Any personalized gift message that you provide to us will be used only as part of that message and will not be disclosed other than to the person receiving the gift.
Request for Direct Mail Subscription: When you request to receive our direct mail, we collect your name, postal address, and areas of interest in our product selections. This information is used to send you direct mail offers and updates about our products and services. If you later decide that you do not wish to receive direct mail pieces, simply follow the instructions in the section below entitled, Changing Your Information or Unsubscribing.
Request for Email Subscription: When you request to subscribe to our email list, we collect your email address so that we may send you our e-newsletter with special offers and updates about our products and services. You may unsubscribe from our email list at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe link" at the bottom of any electronic mail that you receive from us or by following the instructions in the section below entitled, Changing Your Information or Unsubscribing.
When you send us an email, we collect your name and email address and use them to reply to your inquiry. Unless you have otherwise agreed (for example, by signing up for our e-newsletter), we do not retain your name and email address to be used for any other reasons but to assist you.
Request from You to Email to Others: When you request that we email any content from our web site to someone else, we collect your name and email address, the other person’s name and email address, and the message you write. We use the other person’s name and email address only to send the link you requested and your message.
Establish an Online Spartan Firearms Account: When you establish an online Spartan Firearms account, we collect your name, address, telephone number, and email address. Your account can be used to update your account information, save addresses to your Address Book, track orders, and create a wish list. We also use the information in your account to place you on our direct mail and email subscription lists unless you select the check boxes informing us not to do so. You may also be removed from a list, simply follow the instructions below entitled, Changing Your Information or Unsubscribing.
Information Shared with Third Parties
We share your personal information with outside parties only to the extent necessary to complete your transactions, services, or requests.
We do not make lists of our customers’ names and postal addresses, email addresses, or phone numbers available to other companies.
We share information about our customers and visitors with trusted service providers who provide Spartan Firearms with specific services and / or administer activities offered by Spartan Firearms.
We may use non-personal aggregate information (as opposed to personally identifiable individual information) about our customers and / or visitors to better design our web site and product and service offerings, and we may provide it to advertisers and other third parties.
Changing Your Information or Unsubscribing
At any time you can unsubscribe, correct, or update your information or modify your preferences pertaining to our direct mail and email subscription lists.
To review, change, or update information, as it pertains to your personal information or our promotional direct mail and email lists, you have several options:
Email: Send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name, address, email address, and request.
Postal Mail: Mail us your name, address, email address, and request to Attention: Webmaster, Spartan Firearms, 7101 Hwy 2 & 52 W, Minot, ND 58703.
Telephone: Call, 701.838.4867 in the United States.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to this information or making corrections.
Requests to unsubscribe from our mailing list will be processed within 10 days. Please note that you may receive additional correspondence during that time. Also, further delays may occur if the email address or postal address information provided does not match the information in our database.
Links to / from Other Sites
To enhance your shopping experience, Spartan Firearms may have outgoing links to other Internet web sites owned or operated by third-party vendors and other third parties (external sites). These external sites will have their own rules on privacy that you should review. You may also have visited the Spartan Firearms web site via a link from an external site. Spartan Firearms is not responsible for the privacy policies of any external web sites.
Our Commitment to Data Security
Spartan Firearms wants to ensure the security of your personal and financial information while you are shopping on our web site. Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. For this reason, we employ secure sockets layer (SSL) security measures to protect your personal information. Every page of the checkout process on the Spartan Firearms web site uses SSL to transmit your personal information to our servers. Basically, SSL is a set of rules followed by computers connected to the Internet. These rules include encryption, which guards against eavesdropping; data integrity, which ensures that your communications aren’t tampered with during transmission; and authentication, which verifies that the party actually receiving your communications is who it claims to be. For added protection, we urge you to close your browser window (or clear your cache) after shopping online to ensure you are logged out of your visit and / or online account. This is especially important when you are sharing a computer or using a computer with public access.
Notice of Changes
Pricing Policy & Product Availability
Spartan Firearms strives to provide you with the finest goods at everyday low competitive prices.
Typically, the prices you will find on our Internet shopping site are the same prices you would find when shopping at our retail store in Minot, North Dakota.
We launched this Internet site because we know our loyal customers cannot always make the trip to North Dakota and desire to shop with us more frequently.
We hope you enjoy your online shopping experience.